Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1st day at the gym....

It was a success! I felt sooo good when I left...and if felt good just to be back in the gym again. It was also super great, because I had the support of my best friend. We talked and walked on the treadmills for 45 minutes....well, she ran for a bit....not me...lol...not for a while. But it was nice to feel that good for a bit.

Fast forward 3 hours......

I.AM.EXHAUSTED.

This is the only reason why I HATE working out. I always feel super good for about an hour after I workout, then I crash...and I crash hard. I'm lucky my fingers are working at this point...lol

I totally screwed myself from the get go this morning....First of all, I forgot my water....as a sleever, you never, ever, EVER leave home without your water. Then I forgot my towel, which is funny....cause they usually charge, but they let me borrow one for today....they took pity on the new girl...I won't forget it next time...I swear it. And thirdly, I didn't keep track of how many calories I burned....hence I'm exhausted now. My breakfast only consists of about 110 calories....IF I'm lucky. Lots of protein in there, but not very many calories to work on. Hence...my exhaustion. So now, for the rest of the day, I will be exhausted and just working on my water intake.

But even with all my mess ups....I really did enjoy this morning. And the kiddos LOVED it. and like I said yesterday, that's really all that counts ;)

activity today: Treadmill for 45 minutes.....2.15 miles

No comments: