Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Friday, July 1, 2011

GREATNESS!!

People are often unreasonable and self-centered
FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
BE KIND ANYWAY
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
BE HONEST ANYWAY
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
BE HAPPY ANYWAY
The good you do today, may be forgotten tomorrow.
DO GOOD ANYWAY
Give the world the best you have, it may never be enough.
GIVE YOUR BEST ANYWAY
For you see, in the end, it is between you and GOD.
IT NEVER WAS BETWEEN YOU AND THEM ANYWAY
~~Mother Teresa
This really struck home today...a friend of mine posted it on facebook and there are so many of those things that I can totally feel and agree with. So I thought I would pass it on...maybe it'll help you out today, it helped me.

No comments: