Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 5 & 6...

Yesterday was awesome! I was eating fine, getting into the groove of things. I even got out of the house. I went to Leslie's Pool Supply with Chance and CVS for my calcium chews and we stopped by his office to do some "work." I sat and watched of course. My water intake was even good.


Today....I didn't sleep real well last night, but I feel alright today. My support band around my stomach is killing me. We got it to tight a few days ago and it's left little sores. Not bad...just itchy and irritating. If you've ever had a cast, you know how that feeling is. Same thing. I feel super hungry today...but I've been fighting it. I had about 3 ozs of strawberry protein shake for breakfast, my flintstones vitamin, a calcium chew, constant sips of water. lunch rolled around and I ate some tuna. It's crazy how much my tastes have changed. I didn't have it in me to roll out of bed early this morning. I could smell my Momma cooking something yummy for breakfast, so I just stayed cooped up in my room until I heard the clinking of dishes being washed. I'm still fighting it...but by God, I'm fighting it. :)
I'm hoping I'll have the energy in a bit to go to Lowe's with Chance to get a few things...but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Like I said earlier, I'm awfully tired. 400 calories a day is super hard on the ol body...especially when it's so used to getting much more than that....it's just a period of adjustment...

Tomorrow is weigh in day!!! 1 week post op!!! I've been watching my weight daily, but I was waiting til the first week to post it. My weigh ins will be weekly and my measurements and pics will be monthly. I think that'll be a good plan...for now :)


Thanks again for all the constant support and sweet messages. I know I don't always get to reply back to all of them, but you know who you are and I appreciate all that more than you'll ever know! :D

No comments: