Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3...

They say that the 3rd day after surgery is supposed to be the worst...but it really hasn't been that bad. In fact, I didn't even have to take a pain pill until 9:30 this morning! WOOHOO! I hate those things....they leave me all foggy and groggy headed. I'm realizing how difficult it is to fully monitor everything that is coming into your body, when you've never had to do it like this. I have to measure down to the ounces for my water intake. I had some tea today, no sugar of course, and it tasted like heaven...lol...it's the small things. I also ventured into the scrambled egg land. I ate about a 1/4 of a scrambled egg and it hasn't hurt me, so that's a plus. I need that protein badly. If any of you have any websites or tricks to get protein powder samples, let me know. I could use them. That crap is expensive and not all of it tastes too great. Don't wanna drop $50 on some powder that will never get drank.
I'm doing really well on the emotional side of things. I haven't had a total breakdown yet, and I don't feel like I will until I'm really feeling good, and can eat whatever I want and I have to stop myself. That's when that fancy smancy psychologist comes into play :) LOLOL I kid....but really. That's why I have him. I know it's coming...this has to be the calm before the storm...or something like that...lol...well, until next time :) I'm out..it's pain pill and nap time for me ;)

No comments: