Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weigh In Day!!!!

So last Friday (4/10/09), was my weigh in day...and it was no bueno. I went from 251 to 253....I was horribly depressed....and of course wanted to go straight for the food....but amazingly enough, I didn't! I pressed forward and watched my eating really closely, and worked out for at least 35 minutes everyday.
A while back, my lovely hubby decided that we should start doing measurements. Weight is just number. So he took my measurements on March 26th. And after my horrible weigh in, which was April 10th, he decided we should remeasure. So in three weeks, here are the numbers:
I lost 1/4" in my neck, I lost 1/4" in both arms, I gained 1/2" in my chest (imagine that...ugh....) I lost 3 1/2 inches in my waist, I lost 2 inches in my hips, I lost 3/4" in both thighs, and my calves stayed the same! So that was excellent news after that crappy day...LOL

Well, Today is Wednesday, and I had my weigh in.....I was super nervous, but I did great! I had nothing to worry about!!! I went from 253 to 244!!! OMG!!!! That's 9 lbs in 5 days....holy COW! I lowered my BMI 1.3 points...WOW! in 5 days!!! I'm not in the morbidly obese range on the BMI chart anymore..LMAO! I'm just obese now! HA! So hopefully I won't gain it all back when we go back to Texas tomorrow...lol...it's so hard to turn down home cookin!!! We're going to bring our bikes and the in-laws have an elliptical also...so hopefully I can keep my weight loss going! So....to date....I have lost a total of 36 lbs! SWEEEEEEEET! Just wanted to share! Hope everyone has a lovely week! I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Tara K said...

Way to go Mommacita!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Alison Stephens said...

Congratulations on your incredible weight loss next week. I will be right there with you once this baby decides to come, if ever! Keep up the good work, you look amazing!

Miss Looney Tunes said...

Congrats! You're doing great. don't let little set backs hurt your overall goal :)