Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Sunday, April 5, 2009

picture day....la la la la la laaaaa

Lots of pics from today!


Farmer's Market Flowers! oh wow...........the pics say it all! and don't think I spent an arm and a leg for those....nope nope....I paid $6 for the entire bundle....the dude grows them himself!



Garage Sale Finds! Yep...I got all that glorious fabric at a garage sale....I was the happiest fat girl in the world this morning...other than having to deal with the crotchety bitch that was doing the sale....ugh......Thank God I called and warned Christina....LMAO



We swam today! YAYA! No pics from that...I was in a bathing suit...and I only "bless" my very very close friends and family with that sight!!! HAHAHAHA....sorry...hehe.

And lastly...I organized my sewing space! I even folded them all pretty and ironed out some of the pieces! It looks great, and now I realize what all I have and what I need and want to sew! So hopefully there will be more crafty creations coming outta here...lol...hopefully.


You wanna know how you know you're addicted....whenever you just keep buying fabric and you don't want to cut it...lol...that's how you know.....oh and ribbon too...I have a thing for ribbon...it's rather embarrassing...I don't make bows...I have Stacey for that...lol...and that's a king size bed....that's just ridiculous...but it's all ooooh soooo pretty! hey...at least I have a past time right? HAHAHAHAH!
Have a great week! I can't wait to post pics of my surprise!!!

4 comments:

babyahlgrim said...

Okay so all of you sewing girls are making me very jealous that I can not sew!! I need to learn. First on my list.... learn to sew a straight line!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the fabric!!!

Christina Marie said...

post pics of your wha???? your surprise?! What this about a surprise?
And yes. THANK YOU For the warning on the yard sale lady. I put on my pretty voice and soft personality and got treated like gold. I'm sorry she was grumpy when you were there.
Amazing flowers I tell ya!

Amy said...

love it! oh and know how else you know u're addcited to fabric? the salesppl at the fabric store know your name, or at least your face and when you actually leave the store and buy only buttons the salesguy high fives you! (true story!)

Its a fun addiction though...

MissBillie said...

oh yes...the people at Joann's are my friends...I don't go to Hancock's much anymore..the fun lady that worked there quit...now it's all grumpy people...lol...and yes..it's a very very fun addiction!