Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, April 6, 2009

Surprise Jillian!!!

I've been sitting on this for about a week now. I made my first diaper bag and it was for my friend Jillian. She's having baby number two (Emma) at the end of April, and Shannon threw her a surprise baby shower today! So I can finally put up the pics of the bag. It turned out really great for the first one EVER! LOL Thank goodness I dragged Amy to JoAnn's with me that night...lol...otherwise, the good Lord only knows what kinda fabric I would have picked out! LOLOL! So here it is!
Here is Jillian and Ceinwen getting all the goodies out of the bag. Chance picked all that stuff out!
Good Luck!!!

7 comments:

The Barger's said...

The diaper bag is so cute and you did such an awesome job. I love the fabric!

MissBillie said...

Thanks!!!! I am very proud of that one!

babyahlgrim said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!! Its perfect and!!!

Christina Marie said...

I said this 150 times - so here's number 151 - LOOOVVE IT!

babyahlgrim said...

just wanted to let you know that I packed the diaper bag for the hospital tonight.... so awesome there is tons of room and the pockets inside are the perfect size for bottles!!! Thanks again, its seriously the cutest thing!!

MissBillie said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!! and it didn't fall apart at the seams???? FANTASTIC!!! LOL! I'm very glad that you like it!

stacey said...

I really like it!! I think you have found yourself a new hobby!! HintHint!!