Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, July 18, 2011

6 week post op weigh in...

SW: 281.8lbs.
CW: 249lbs.
Total lost: 32.8 lbs
Holy cow!!! I lost 5lbs this week! I wish I could say that I've been working really hard and whatnot...but I've been sick all week....so there's this weeks secret....oy. I am still not feeling 100%. I'm at about 75% right now...still weak, nauseous, and not hungry. My headache has died down quite a bit, but it's still there. Ya know, once you've had a headache longer than 2 days, you literally start to feel like you're losing your mind.
I go to see my surgeon today for my 6 week appt. We'll see what he says about all this. I'm also having some new pains in my abdominal area....I figure it's from being all tense with the headaches and whatnot. And I should also hear back from my PCP today with the results from my lab work. I'll update when I hear something.
Hope everyone has a great week :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Shmoly Billie Lynn!!!! Good job! Sorry it was because you were sickly, but still WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! =)