Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Friday, July 15, 2011

Sick.....

So....I've been running a fever since Wednesday night and I've had a headache since Monday....ummmmmmm....this sucks. I went to the doctor today and he was quite confused by my symptoms...no inflammation in my throat or eats and my lungs sound great. He poked on my tummy and everything is good there. He asked if I've had any mosquito bites and I showed him my foot...he winced...lol...I have 8 on my right foot....nice. So he prescribed me some vicodin for the headache and sent me to the lab to be tested for West Nile and Valley Fever....

I haven't had a headache like this in a few years....I decided to swing by the chiropractor as a last ditch effort to get rid of this headache...and it hasn't helped...at all. :( My fever is ranging anywhere from 100-105°. My head hurts so stinkin bad that I can't even sleep. I've missed two days of school this week...which puts me 80 hours behind now....hell. I'll be able to make up those hours when the kiddos go back to school...but until then, I'll just make up hours here and there on Saturdays....

Well, I'm starting to ramble now...the pain killers are kicking in....

Hope you all are happy and healthier than me ;) Have a great weekend! I broke down and weighed myself today, I've lost 5 lbs since Monday....I wish I could say it's something I did...but I know it's just because I'm sick and haven't been eating right....oy.

No comments: