Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Saturday, December 29, 2012

Excited!

So....everyone has been making fun of me, because I'm more excited about having a visible belly button than perky boobs. LOL Well, when you haven't seen your belly button in over 10 years, you might be able to understand....which, might I add, I hope never happens to any of you. See, when I was a wee baby, I had umbilical hernia. They had to completely reconstruct my belly button. So I had a 6 inch scar from one side of it to the other. It was a pretty belly button, but with all the weight loss and gain, I created a flap of skin that hung over it. Once I'm brave enough to post a before picture, you'll understand what I'm talking about. I've called it my tummy's sad face. LOL so I got my camera out a snapped a pic of my new belly button. It's absolutely disgusting right now, but I can fully see its potential! I can't wait to be healed. I still hurt, but now it's just a ridiculously annoying and miserable pain. I'm only taking pain pills at night, Tylenol during the day. I'm so ready to be able to get up and go, but it's just not possible. If I stand longer than 5 minutes it feels like everything is going to fall out my belly button. I'll be better soon though....hopefully...lol. Well, here's the pic...enjoy being grossed out! ;)

No comments: