Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2 week checkup.

Well, this morning they checked me out and yanked two drain tubes out of me...just so everyone knows, this is not painful. I broke out in a sweat before she pulled the first one. I was scared to death that it was going to hurt. I could only feel a weird sensation under my skin, then nothing. I'm healing very nicely and I'm healthy as a horse :) I go back on January 8th, for my 4 week checkup. I'm so glad I went through with this....I hurt, I can't stand up straight and I only sleep when I take a pain pill....but I know that it will all pass and I'll be back to normal soon. Til then, I will be whiney and mildly cranky....but it will pass. Hope your Christmas was amazing!

No comments: