Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2 weeks post op...

Merry Christmas! Today was my number one concern when chance told me my surgery date. I had to be well enough to enjoy Christmas with my babies, and I have! So far today has been perfect. I did way too much in the past few days and my body is paying for it today. I'm very swollen and I'm just plain sore. So today, at the order of my mother in law, I'm grounded to my chair. I'm not gonna complain, it's really nice having family around to take care of me and give my poor hubby a break. I still have not weighed myself or done measurements. I figure they might do weight tomorrow when I go in to have my drain tubes removed. I'm hoping they take out both, but I have a stinking suspicion that they're only going to take out one. My hips are sore...I want them out. Well...that's my whine for the day ;) hope everyone is having an amazing holiday with family and friends alike. I'm missing a few very important people today....I hope they're first Christmas In Heaven is bringing them joy and happiness...cause boy o boy, I know a few families who are really hurting this year. Love you all & God bless :)

No comments: