Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, November 28, 2011

Oops....

SW: 281.8
CW: 205.2

So.......its been a while....I have been so stinkin busy between school and just life in general that I totally forgot to update! I have been pretty stalled in my weight loss. Since Nov 3rd, I've lost 4.4 lbs. I feel super great, all the meds are working and I've been doing lots better on remembering my vitamins. My protein intake is down....damn holidays and my sugar intake is up....oops. I've done lots better this past weekend, so we'll see what happens. I'm still losing inches, just not pounds...but to be totally honest, I don't care. I feel great and I think I look pretty great :) I'm cleared to go back to working out again, so I think I'll try that out before too long :) I bet my weight will go up then, but that's cool if I can get some definition back!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Tara K said...

You're going to be part of the 199 club before you know it!