Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Friday, November 4, 2011

lots of coolness....

Today was an excellent day....I skipped school and spent the day with my love. I needed that. My Daddy left yesterday and I was a bit down....so this cheered me up a bit :) We went to Old Navy and I bought size 14 jeans.......HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can even squeeze (very uncomfortably) into a size 12. But I decided that wouldn't be a good idea...I don't like muffin tops, so I'll just buy 2 pairs of jeans and then in another month, we'll go buy two more pairs.

Another cool thing....Chance bought me some boots. Two pairs...one pair is brown and they resemble loose cowboy boots....CUTE! Then the other pair, go all the way up to my knees.......I will repeat that....lol....to my knees. I haven't been able to get a pair of boots over my calves in years....and now I can....which is odd, seeing as how my calves have gotten bigger....but whatever...I'll take it! They're super cute and I even bought a pair of skinny jeans to wear with them.....so all in all....GREAT DAY!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: