Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

just some thoughts....

Thanksgiving was last week. It went surprisingly well. It was probably the hardest thing I've had to do yet. All that delicious food and my teeny tiny tummy wasn't exactly the best combination. But I just kept reminding myself of how far I've come. I had a drink or two and enjoyed a great meal with my little family and my best friend. It was probably one of the nicest and most relaxed Thanksgivings we've had in a while.

I weighed in again this morning and I weighed in at 204.4! Nice start to my day ;)

We got our Christmas tree in last night! It's a 9.5' prelit SILVER pencil pine. It's SO beautiful!!! I've always wanted a silver Christmas tree and Chance made that dream come true this year! We decorated it last night and it's all lit up as I type.



I know I always talk about how blessed I am, and I sometimes don't think I deserve all of the love I receive. Chance is the greatest man I have ever known. He supports me on my super bad days and holds me up when I know that I can't possibly go on anymore. He tells me how beautiful I am daily almost hourly...lol...and he tells me when to pull my head out of my ass as well. He loved me when I was big and beautiful and he loves me in my smaller frame as well. I have the craziest days and he just sits in the floor and holds me when I cry or laughs at me when needed...lol He loves our kids in a way I didn't think it was possible for a man....he does everything for them and me. I guess I just needed to write all this out, in short, he's amazing. I'm thankful for him. My therapist says that an addict will transfer addictions. I had a tryst with pills and almost did a nose dive into alcohol....but my better judgment and urge to not do anything harmful to my body and my family kept me from doing that nasty stuff. So I think that my new addiction is Chance. I personally think that's a pretty good addiction ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 your new addiction.
-Tiff