Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, August 29, 2011

Doctor's Visit...

Went to the doctor today and I'm completely normal....like everything...I'm healed, healthy, my weight loss is above what is "expected" and he's pleased. There were a few things that he noticed....my bruises, hair loss and bleeding gums. I'm going to have to increase my vitamin intake...more vitamin K and get a B complex vitamin going. He wants me to increase my protein intake (I've been slacking) and drink as much water as I can possibly stand....oy. My back is all messed up and he said that's completely normal as well....gotta get my body used to walking around carrying a LOT less weight. He wants to see me back in 6 months. He said I should reach my goal weight in about 3-4 months. That's crazy when you sit back and think about it. I asked him if I was doing ok, on track and all....and he said that truest thing I've ever heard...."Billie, when was the last time you lost 45+lbs without depriving yourself and working out constantly?"

my answer? NEVER

Once again, I will NEVER ever regret this decision....best one I've made for myself in a long time :)

No comments: