Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

totally not weight related....

Every once in a while, I'll see a pic that I took of my kiddos and I wonder why I was given these little gifts....I know that's an odd thing to ask yourself...but I really do wonder why I was chosen for such a blessing. Am I a good person? Yes. Am I controlling? Yep. Am I a good Mom? For the most part ;) lol But why was I chosen for twins? Who knows...but all I do know for sure is that I am super thankful and grateful and all of those other emotions that I can't put into words right now, to have happy, healthy, (mostly)well behaved kiddos. I'm very proud of the Momma I am and the person I have become. I don't have too many skeletons in my closet and I don't try to hide anything from anyone. All you have to do is ask me, and I'll tell you all you what you want to know. I know that I have changed over the past year or so and I know things around me have changed as well....but I am who I am. Do I party much anymore? nope.... Do I miss it? sometimes...but for the most part, nope. I'm happy, healthy, losing weight and more in love with Chance than I ever thought I could be....so in all my ramblings...my feelings I'm jotting down, I have one thing I can say for sure without a doubt....

I'm Blessed...

No comments: