Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, August 29, 2011

Off to the doc I go....

I have another checkup today! I sure do hope my doc is pleased with my progress so far, cause I know I am! And even if he wasn't, just knowing that I'm feeling good and happy is good enough for me...

Now for the weigh in...

SW: 281.8
CW: 233.2

I lost 2.4lbs this week! WAHOOOO!!!

This month has been so much slower than the other months...but I'm still losing and my stalls haven't last longer than 2 weeks. I know a few people who have had their weight stalled for the last 6 weeks :( I pray that scale moves for them soon.... I know it's not just about the number, but it sure does feel good to see that number go down...down...down.....

Til next week.....

1 comment:

Debbie K. said...

You are doing great. We all hit stalls when losing weight....I am so proud of you!