Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Half Way Milestone...

So Thursday was the big day....I've been waiting 3 weeks to hit my midway mark, and it happened Thursday morning!!!   231.8   HOLY SMOKES!   What a great feeling.  In less than 3 months I dropped 50 lbs.  Gosh that feels so good.  

I woke up this morning and weighed in and I'm down to 230.2.   I honestly don't remember the last time I weighed this much.  I'm smaller now than I was when Chance and I got married.  It's just so crazy for me.  I guess in the back of my head I was always just afraid that this surgery wouldn't work.  That I wouldn't be strong enough to not eat the foods that I crave.  And like I've said before, I totally cave at times, but for the most part, I do pretty well.  So yeah....I'm a happy camper.  Hopefully I'll find a way to celebrate this that doesn't involved eating...lol...

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

No comments: