Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm 26 now! ... and a whole bunch of other crap...

HA! I had probably one of the best birthdays ever......or at least since I moved away from Canyon. I have some of the coolest friends ever and an amazing hubby.... I woke up to a ginormous box sitting on the counter....it was all wrapped up pretty and I felt like a little kid again. We're not so good with keeping things from each other, and he hid it for about a week! Chance got me an awesome 22" widescreen computer monitor!! Totally awesome....so he left for work, and I hear my doorbell ring....and the cutest blonde ever(Barbara) was delivering me a beautiful bouquet of flowers!!! Then.....we went to dinner that night with Karen and Ryan...lots of FUN! We dropped the kiddos off at Cory and Christina's house and she had made me the coolest sewing machine cover ever and an awesome pin cushion AND.....an awesome case for my scissors! My Dad forgot to call again....no worries...he's excused and my entire family called all throughout the day! and all my friends! PERFECT DAY!!!




So in other news I have been sewing! and garage saling! and walking at the park...(well the walking just started this morning, but I'm doing it so I can claim it).....here are lots of pics!

My new Kick Ass desk!....well it's gonna be kick ass as soon as we're done with it!


Yet another awesome garage sale find! The seats even open up and hold toys! The kids looove them! They cost me a whopping $10...total.....sweeeeet!



Madi's scrub pants for her halloween costume! Scrub Top coming soon!




Jaxon's new pajama pants!!! Cutest fabric ever!



Our Boxer KiKi smothering my daughter....lol (just a cute pic.)



My friend Barbara decided she wants to dabble in the world of sewing, so I threw her in full force! She has never touched a machine before...other than home ec....a long time ago....and she did great!!!! This is her new baby blanket quilt top! She sewed it all by herself!

Sew until next time...................................

2 comments:

Christina Marie said...

What a lucky gal you are :)

Cheeziemommie said...

What happened to Madi being a Polka Dot witch??? The skirt was tooo cute! And holy smokes I LOVE your yardsale finds!!! Glad you had a Happy Birthday Month!!! :)