Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Thursday, August 28, 2008

blah-blah-blah......

nothing to say really.....just living my normal, boring, crazy everyday life......the only excitement that I've had lately was going to the outlet mall in Tulare! It was awesome....well I really only went to the Lane Bryant outlet....and it was heavenly!!! I got the clothes that I'm going to wear to the Dr.Phil show!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited we leave tomorrow morning at 9:15 and we will get back to Bakersfield around 8:00 tomorrow night! I will have to write about all the excitment when I return home! I'm going to go see the House Bunny with Christina on Sunday!! (hopefully) Life with children is in no way, shape, or form predictable, so we'll just have to play it by ear. I wish I had something important to put on here..........OOHHH>>> My mom sent me her serger sewing machine!!! SWEET! Christina and I messed around with it this morning...it's awesome...and I think I already broke it....LOL....I need to re-thread it. If you know what a serger is, you will know that that isn't as easy as it sounds......so I guess I'm off to do that! Maybe next time I will have something important to write.....just a thought.

No comments: