Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a great day!

I had a fantastic day today! It was my dear friend's little boy's 3rd birthday today! She had a fantastic party at the park~cake and sundaes! I ended up passing the time away playing badminton with her 14 year old daughter!! It was quite a workout. I tacked my quilt last night...so that's all said and done. Here it is!! I'm very proud of this!!!


The kiddos were relatively calm today....no huge calamity, except for the fact I am trying to teach them to drink out of a regular cup....wow....talk about water spots...everywhere! I also put together the jeep that my Daddy got them for their b-day....it's sitting in the garage charging as I type. I can't wait to show it to them!!! All charged and ready to go!!
My friend Christina and I are fixing to embark on a new project!! SO EXCITED!!! We are going to make "I SPY" pillows for a set of twins that are down on their luck. She read that one of the boys was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. They live in Iowa, but are relocating to NYC, because the best Dr's are there. So we figured we could make them something to do, seeing as how they are going to be spending a whole lotta time in the hospital. I looooved the idea....so we'll see what we can come up with. I was going to have my MIL embroider the list to go on the back....but it'll cost too much....so I'm just going to print directly on the fabric, by using my printer at home! You are supposed to be able to iron on something to the back of the fabric to make it stiff enough to go through your printer....we'll see how that goes also....I'll keep you all updated!
So I must say that all in all was a great day! Only a few weird words exchanged with my Mommy....so that was good...I'm having issues there....just me....I was told once that I was a "SPOILED ROTTEN LITTLE BRAT." I adamantly denied that claim....but thinking about it now....maybe that lady was right. Ehhh...I'm a big girl...my Aunt Carla once told me to "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it". I may have to take her up on that suggestion....we'll see.

No comments: