Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Friday, March 23, 2012

ooops...

Well, its been forever. I haven't been losing anything so I figured I might as well not update. I weighed in today and I've lost .4 lbs.

SW: 281.8
CW: 190.2

I'm a happy camper. I think this might be my bodies happy weight. If I could get my nip and tuck now, I really think I'd be perfect. Well in my eyes...lol...I've never wanted to be stick thin. Just healthy. I look really great and healthy right now. My boobs are driving me crazy...but what's new? LOL I definitely see a boob job in my future...lol...and my stomach looks disgusting...so much loose skin. Oh well...it'll get chopped off....eventually. I feel so great and I can run with my kiddos, so I'm a happy camper.

Work is awesome. I've hit a few snags but I think I've handled it pretty well. All I know is that I love what I do and I have people that think I'm pretty darn good at what I do too.

No comments: