Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Breakthrough!!!

Today marks the day that I broke into the 180's!!!! Ya know...when you get stuck, and that scale just won't move, you think you'll never hit that weight that you've been working to get to....ever. But then that little number moves just a little and it renews your hope! I am in no way at my goal, but holy smokes I'm close!!!
SW: 281.8
CW: 189.2
I am a meer 9.2 lbs away from weighing 180 lbs!!! That's been my goal since before I got my surgery! It's so close, I can taste it!
When I hit 199, I was scared to death that I would either stop right there, or go back up....but here at 189, I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm going to keep going down. Slowly but surely :)
Onto other things....I did my first bridal hairstyle yesterday as a professional! It turned out amazing! Plus, she's like drop dead gorgeous, so it really wouldn't matter what I did, she'd make it look good. So happy for the newly weds! Here's a pic...until next week :)

No comments: