Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NSV!!

I did a 12 minute mile this morning!! YAY ME!! I usually take 15 minutes...but not today!

I'm feeling really good...I've been eating like crap though....I did really well yesterday...I let Dr.Pepper in...and now I'm trying to kick him out again....I love that stuff...My doctor said one a day won't kill me...but I know me...one will turn into 2...3...4...etc. And I don't want that. So I figure if I treat it like sweets I'll be ok....every once in a while.

Things at the salon are going good. It has been a slow week, but that's alright...I've made enough to cover booth rent and at this point, that's really all I care about :) I really love what I do.

I've been working more on the emotional sides of things. I'm sick of looking in the mirror and still seeing that 300lb fat girl...I would really like to start seeing what everyone else sees. I was cutting hair yesterday and I caught a glimpse of her. It was crazy and mildly surreal. My client asked if everything was alright...cause I'm pretty sure I vapor locked and stared for a second...lol...I have a waist...pure craziness...lol...and I could see my collar bone yesterday....I haven't seen that since I was like 16....but it's there. I was laying in bed and I could see my ribs sticking out...and my hips....and all I could think was damn...that's disgusting! LMAO But I know that when I get my tuck and boob job done, it will all keep falling into place.

I weighed in this morning and I weigh 191.2. So I'm down .2 lbs. That's cool! Especially with the amount of weights I've been lifting and the amount of CRAP I've been eating...LOLOL

Oh well...til next time :)

No comments: