Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Thursday, February 9, 2012

BIG DAY!!

SW: 281.8

CW: 191.4

WOOOOHOOOOO!! Today marks the day that I've lost 90 lbs!!! SWEEEEET! February 6th, was my 8 month anniversary and I'm super excited to hit this milestone so close to that date....because that was my goal....YAY!

These past few weeks have been so trying for us....Jaxon has been bullied at school...I found out that some people I've called friends didn't think the same thing about me...and well, it sucks when you call one of the most important people in your life for guidance and they don't pick up their phone or call you back....so...my goal for today....don't cry. My son gets his emotional side from me....I'm not ashamed to admit that....I wear my heart on my sleeve and admit when I'm wrong and apologize only when I mean it. So yeah....what a week.

But here's to a new day! It may just be a number, but those numbers are my goals....:)

Hope everyone has a great week! It's almost the weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your accomplishments! I hope everything else follows suit. I feel for jaxon. Being bullied is rough. Keep in touch dear friend. -tiffany

MissBillie said...

Thanks kiddo :)