Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Sunday, December 4, 2011

woah.

I got all kinds of fancy last night! I did my hair, just like Aubrey told me, did my makeup, just like Chante has showed me a million times and I put that dress on and worked it just like Kaley and Rozalynn told me to....and it worked! I had people that didn't even recognize me! The big joke of the night was, "Hey Chance, who's this lady, you're wife is gonna get pissed." lol Made me laugh, then you have the haters who obviously said it through clenched teeth "Oh wow, you look so nice." Thanks.....lol But anywho---here's the final product :) Made my heart happy to finally be Chance's arm candy.....you see, I've always been his arm candy according to him, but in my little mind I was always just the girl with the pretty face....and now, I'm the whole package....it may seem shallow as hell, but it's a great feeling.






I had a few drinks and walked around a lot, my feet are bruised this morning....heels are NOT my friend...lol But all in all it was nice! And the best part was when I hopped on the scale this morning and it read 200.6!! WOAH! I figured since I drank last night that my weight would go up a notch or two...but nope...it sure didn't...went down almost 3 pounds! SWEEEEEET!

2 comments:

wanda ellis said...

You look so beautiful keep doing you Missy! I'm on my way down so I can be like you. I love yo
u Billie Jean

Kay said...

I'm so happy for you sweetie. You look fantastic (not that I didn't think you looked great before). I'm glad you're feeling better about yourself. Chance is a lucky man to have such an amazing wife!