Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shopping...

Chance took me shopping yesterday! He was sick of seeing my baggy ass jeans...lol...and my saggy boobs and just saggy clothes in general...lol

So....the big deal of the day, I bought size 16 jeans. Holy. Crap. 16. I haven't been in a size 16 since I was a sophomore in high school. That feels good to say! I bought large t-shirts....and I even went to Macy's and checked out their clearance sales. I picked up 2 super cute dressy shirts and one of them was a size 12...wth. lol but whatever, I'll take it! LOL Shopping is very overwhelming for me. I'm use to having 2 stores I can shop at, and you walk in and everything is right there. There's no digging for the right size or have to run all over the store, because the entire store is things for you. So needless to say, I was on the brink of a breakdown and Chance just grabbed my hand and laughed at me...lol...told me we would keep looking and to calm down. It worked, as usual. He has a way with me that most people don't. I'm so damn thankful to have him as my main support system.

He also took me to SOMA. That place is awesome! bras bras everywhere! And super cute matching panties too! And the prices weren't terribly bad either. He bought me 3 new bras and 5 new panties! YAY! I really needed those. So all in all, we spent too much money that we really didn't have and it was totally worth it. lol

I go to the doctor at 8:50 this morning. Get all this stuff sorted out. I am having some depression issues and per my psych's request, I will be talking to my doctor about some antidepressants. Not my proudest moment, but hey, shit happens. I'm just gonna keep going and working on me. This isn't something that I'm too surprised about, and I'm not like suicidal or anything, so don't worry...lol...just in a weird spot right now. :)

Have a good week everyone! I'll update when I hear what the doc has to say :)

2 comments:

Tara K said...

I have tears just POURING for you. I am so, so happy for, excited for and proud of you. You are an inspiration and I am lucky to know you!

MissBillie said...

And I am very lucky to know you my dear :) Your support means the world to me :)