Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Results :)

Well, the good news is that I'm healthy as a horse....seriously...I'm a picture of perfect health! I don't have any vitamin deficiencies or anything! That's super awesome! The bad news is that my hair loss and everything else is related to stress......who'd a thunk it!? So, I'm working on me some more...by the time this is all done I should be perfect right!? LMAO I kid...I kid....

But really, I'm feeling great! Tuesday will be a week of taking the antidepressants, and I know it sounds weird, but I can already tell a difference...I don't have quite an urge to go lock myself in my room and never come out....I'm actually spending quality time with my kiddos and not hiding from them....judge me if you want, but that's the truth ;)

I'll post pics and updates soon on my measurements! Its been 4 months! whaaaat!? lol

No comments: