Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, September 19, 2011

15 weeks....

SW: 281.8
CW: 227.2
Loss for the week:  .4 lbs.

Well....its happened...the dreaded 3 month stall....lol....I knew it was coming, but it still sucks.  I guess I should be glad with the .4 lbs lost though...I'm just thankful I'm not gaining...   So I'll just stick at this weight for a while, but hey, I'm not complaining...I feel better than I've felt in years and my knees are loving it too ;)   


Onto other things!   Today is my birthday....I turn 29 today!  That's pretty crazy....I'm on the brink of a breakdown I think...LOLOL...kidding...but for some reason, that number is kinda odd to say out loud...but I feel great!  I've got two beautiful kiddos and the most amazing man in the world.  He did really great on the birthday this year!  He got me a KEURIG!  One word for that machine....AWESOME!   I love it.  I made up time this past Saturday at school, and I came home to this big ol' Keurig box on the table, the kiddos singing happy birthday and two homemade birthday cards, just for me!  So blessed!  

Had a blast at a dear friends son's first birthday party Saturday afternoon, repainted the spare bedroom yesterday and now I'm resting today....it was a great weekend and awesome birthday!  loving life :D

No comments: