Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Friday, March 13, 2009

Yay for Fridays!!!

Well....I went to my doctor today, and I weighed in.......yikes. Last week I weighed in at 262.2 Not so bueno. So I went in today without high hopes. I hopped on the scales....and BAM! I weighed 257.2!!!! YAY! I lost 5 lbs this past week. I must admit that wine tasting totally threw everything kinda off.....and well I'll just admit I'm not as focused as I was that first few weeks...lol...but I'm back! So I am still at 23 lbs lost....but I'm not complaining. From February 6th to March 13th, I've lost 23 lbs....not so bad if ya ask me! Remember February only had 28 days...LOL! On a high note, we will get our loaner elliptical tomorrow....lol....Sports Chalet has screwed us over a few times, so they are going to give us their floor model until ours comes in....in 4-6 weeks....nice. So I'm excited! If I can hop on that thing for an hour in the mornings at at least 30 minutes at night, I'll be set! Jaxon was sick this week, so I took him to the doctor. He was diagnosed with asthma....big surprise...he gets it from his momma....LOL! He also had an ear infection in his left ear. Poor guy.....then yesterday after nap Madi woke up with green goo in her eye...yuck...so I self medicated her with her with some pink-eye drops, and she's almost all better. Chance's parents will be here tomorrow night, so I'm hoping for a bit of a break....I'm literally exhausted, and moody...lol...not a good combo. Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! This is great news!!