Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Thursday, March 19, 2009

My babies are growing up......wow

So I went to take a look around a preschool today, and fell in love with it. They have the cutest little rooms and a great setup outside. Two separate playgrounds, and both of the teachers were sweet as could be. I went just to look around, but as soon as I saw how comfy the kiddos were there, and how comfy I was there....I knew it was the one. I enrolled the kiddos in preschool today....wow. When I was driving across town, I was thinking to myself how crazy it was that they were going to turn three in may. It's just insane to me. It feels like just yesterday that I was sitting in the middle of the floor with these two little newborns wondering why in God's name they were given to me....lol...and now they're almost 3, and growing so fast. It's crazy to me. So many sleepless nights, more or less wishing they would grow faster, and now wishing it would slow down a bit. I'm going to probably lose it the day I drop them off......and I'll probably be completely lost....lol....but luckily I'll get a break, and be able to enjoy some me time! It doesn't start til August, but at least I have that all taken care of! I went ahead and split them into two separate classes. They will see each other at outside time and sometimes story time. I'm hoping this will help them become more dependent and stop relying on each other so much. There's nothing wrong with that, but they need it. Madi pretty much talks for Jaxon and Jaxon is pretty much the muscle for Madi...lol....so hopefully Madi will learn how to take care of herself and Jaxon's speech will get better. I just can't wait!!! They're only going on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-noon. So it won't be too bad...lol....
Madi and Jaxon just 3 days old......in the NICU
Madi and Jaxon on their 1st birthday!!!
Madi and Jaxon on their 2nd birthday......
and year three is coming very shortly..........................wow........................

1 comment:

Christina Marie said...

Awww!!! It doesn't get easier, hate to tell ya. Wait until you drop them off for their first day of Kindergarten :( Anyway - I think it will be FABULOUS! just wish our kids were going the same days so we could take advantage of that "me" time together! Oh well!!