Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Monday, February 9, 2009

WOOOHOOO!!!

So as I wrote on Friday neither of us had lost any weight, and to be totally honest, I was just being lazy last week.....anywho- I started my pills Friday morning and I weighed myself before I took it. I weighed 276.3!! YIKES! I had put back on all 4 pounds I lost the week before....So I did really great with my eating and I'm impatient and can't wait til Friday to weigh, so I weighed this morning, and guess what I weigh.....it's crazy!!!!!!!! I WEIGH 269.8!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! I lost 7 lbs. in one weekend!!!! From Friday morning to Monday morning!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! So needless to say I'm excited and I can't wait to see what this month's number is!!! YAY!!! Momma countdown, 10 days! Can't wait to see you Momma!!!

Now I leave you with a picture from this weekend. Chance decided he was going to play guitar hero yesterday morning, so naturally Madi went and grabbed her guitar and we gave Jaxon the old and busted guitar, and they ROCKED OUT!!!

No comments: