Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

weight loss and depression.....

SW: 281.8
CW: 196.0

Lost a little over a pound this week! WOOT WOOT! Slowly but surely....I'm getting there. I love it! I'm feeling so good these days. My depression has subsided a lot. Which is a bonus. And I credit the meds I'm on for that!


Just a side note...stepping on soapbox...DON'T you EVER judge anyone who has issues with depression. It doesn't make us weird, or different or SICK! We have a mild chemical imbalance in our brains and by GOD that doesn't mean there is a DAMN thing wrong with us. It could last a month a year or for life....who knows... I feel very sorry for the people that want to judge me and others for this. At least I'm getting help for my depression....sure do wish you could get help for being such an asshole, oh wait, they don't make meds for that....cause you CHOOSE to be that way. I feel sorry for people like that. So my dear friends, if you are having issues with depression, go and get your help. There is NO shame in getting help my friends....I did it! So can you :)

Whew....I feel better...sorry bout that! LOL

I'm going shopping today for my interview apparal...lol...I graduate on Friday!!! YAYAYAYAYA!! I'm so excited to start my career! State Board on February 2nd! AHHHHHH! :-) hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: