Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Friday, February 26, 2010

Texas in February...

I love Texas...and miss it more than anything. But one thing I don't miss is the extreme weather changes. The panhandle has been getting horrible snow for a while before we got there, so I was ecstatic that the weather let up for a while. The kiddos got to play in the snow for the very first time! And by the end of the week they were driving Madi's new Princess car around the backyard! LOL! So here are a few pics...and you know I'll have to give captions...lol...so hang in there...lol


Madi all geared up and ready for the snow!


Her very first snowball!!



Jaxon trying really hard to get his Daddy with a snowball! (checkout that
background....wide open spaces...how I miss you!)

Running for the ditch! Literally...they knew
the snow was deeper out there...lol



This was the cutest thing EVER. Jaxon ran out
front and fell flat on his back, giggled and started saying
excitedly "I MAKE SNOW ANGEL!!!"
"I MAKE SNOW ANGEL!" wow....what a great day! :)


Madi's new car! She told everyone in
Canyon that Go-Go bought her a new car...LMAO!

She wasn't so good a driving it...so she let brother take
a shot..hehehe...he
chauffeured her around for a bit.


This is my very best friend Ben. He's stuck
with me through thick and thin.... love you.


And this is my other very best friend Nathan! Madi is mildly obsessed with him....like won't leave him alone, stalks him when he's around....HAHAHAH!!! She looooooves her Uncle Nathan...lol
I don't have a picture of Jenny and Justin....but we did get to meet them for Pizza at Pizza Planet....yummmmo! She is prego and expecting her baby in September!!! I'M SO DANG EXCITED!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!


And of course....last but not least...the love
of my life...being a jackass as always.... ;)

I wouldn't know what to do otherwise...lol

No comments: