Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the stories just won't stop.....

Who would have thought that one girl's night out would have led to so much damn drama and hurt?? I know people blog stalk me....waiting for me to slip up...and I've thought about posting this 300 times before....but I think I might actually do it now. I've already lost enough supposed "friends" that I really don't think it matters anymore. I won't name names, but if you've heard the "wonderful" rendition of the story as many times as I have, I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about.


I am doing this in a way of self defense....mainly because I don't know what else to do...I know that this story has been told hundreds of times, but never from my fingers to your eyes! I even have a picture....GASP! The "horrible" picture....lol....wow.


I've really decided that some people just have nothing else better to do, then drag peoples names through the mud...and that's fine...because Karma is a bitch, and it will catch up with them.


So let's go back a few months ago...November 6th to be exact. I decided that it was time for another MNO. Carla had finished LFR and I wanted to give her some chill time with her friends....unfortunately Carla couldn't make it. But seven of us did. And we were all having a great time. She who shan't be named....ummmmmm...we'll call her Lilly....showed up late as usual. Everyone gave her crap for it, laughed and talked about her crazy cab ride over to the restaurant. Keep that cab ride in mind please. So anyways...We were all having a great time, the liquor was flowing, I had a DD, so I can do that! Lots of great stories and laughs and convos all around the table. Lilly threatens to take a "capsi" home...HA! Funny! A capsi....we all proceeded to use that word all night long....capsi...ha. Soooo... The original plan was to head back to my casa and have a game night. But Christina and I decided we wanted to go out and shake what the good Lord gave us.<-- mistake number 1 So we told them our plans, everyone was cool with it, and Lilly decided she wanted to tag along. Alrighty! COOL! Sounds fun! Now time for the bill....


The check was brought out and low and behold....they didn't split it for us...oy. So I strike a deal with everyone...I'll put it on my card and you can all just pay me back! Everyone sounds ok with it, so that's what happened....oy...mistake number 2.


So the check is taken care of, we hop in the burb and head on downtown. We stop at the ATM, get the cash, and go to Alley Cats. HA! Scariest place I've ever walked into...LOL...ever. We scurry out very quickly and head on back to the road. We pass a place called Syndicate Lounge. The music was bumpin, so we mosied on in! Great drinks, not too many people, perfection. I order the first round. 3 shots o' tequila please! Christina refuses, so Lilly and I both took 1 shot. Lilly then proceeded to take the next one too! NICE! I have a drinker friend! I love to go out and have drinks and dance! But the place has to be packed! After the tequila comes my norm...cherry vodka sours. love those things. My glass ran empty and Lilly bought me one and then another! SWEEET! Thanks!


and then it happened....


the one action that apparently would change all our lives FOREVER....


du..du...du...duuuuuuu.....


The cherry....oh holy crap....one f-n cherry....Christina grabs it out of my cup and says..."Hey! Wouldn't it be funny to take a stupid "sexy" picture and send it to Cory and Chance!?!" I was very hesitant, but I figured..ehhh..what the hell...it'll be funny! <--mistake number 3...lol


PLAN.. Christina bites cherry, I bite stem, take picture, send it to the hubsters. ha ha - funny funny.... I laughed for a good five minutes, just trying to get into the position to bite the stem! HAHAHA! The whole time we were laughing our asses off...Lilly kept giggling and saying...Jesus doesn't like this....this will make baby Jesus cry...lol...but still giggling....CLICK! Picture is taken, deed is done. Forward to hubbies and go on about our night.


Now... Lilly is claiming that Christina yelled at her and told her she had to watch us, or else we wouldn't give her a ride home. Make her walk to be exact....lol...lovely. Exact words...."You better watch out, we're in Billie's burb, and if you keep saying Jesus hates us, then we'll make you take a capsi home!" HAHAHA! That's exactly what followed that statement. A table full of laughter. Now, I've heard from numerous people that she was afraid to take a cab home after this statement was made...that's kinda funny, since she took at cab to the restaurant at the beginning of the night!!! ooooh...busted.....Lilly grabs my hand and drags me out to the dance floor IMMEDIATELY after this. We danced the night away....found out lots of secrets and gossip from Lilly...none of which I will name here. Saw an insanely hot black guy that winked at Lilly...we all giggled about that for a bit. Lilly goes back up to the bar to take care of her tab...I buy a $6 beer and drink it while Christina and Stacey haul ass to the nearest exit...place was getting a little cramped....lol.


Side note. No...Christina and I did not turn our noses up at a black guy...in fact, we were the ones that pointed him out. He was gorgeous...and he knew it. Dressed super classy for the type of establishment we were in. So he caught our eyes. We were in no way, shape or form appalled by a black man. Sorry Lilly....no racist here. But you're more then welcome to tell that to my white cousin and her black husband and their baby....they would get a BIG kick out of it....lol...as they already have....lol.


So we all leave, running for our lives to the car....one man was very disappointed when we told him we were lesbians to get him away from us....and by disappointed, I mean angry...very very angry...lol....


We leave, drive up to Rosedale, grab some Del Taco and then decide to take some more stupid pictures. We tell Lilly we are going to drive up to DeJaVu to take a picture of us in front of the strip club to send to the hubbsters again....We offer to take her home since she lives so close.....are you kidding!?! She's having a blast!! Let's go! So we go....After we took our picture, we went into the "toy" shop....lol....lots of giggles there...lol....the sales clerk was a hoot! We checked out all the funny shirts and tacky lingerie... I bought a few gag gifts for friends and we leave. Drive Lilly home first, drop her off and as she gets out of the burb, she says..."Thank you so much! I haven't had this much fun since high school...I haven't even been this drunk since high school....lol...Thanks! 7 am is going to come early in the morning"....it was 3:30. Stacey drops Christina off, then takes me home....she was our DD...lol....thanks girly!


All ends well....or so we thought...


The next morning I commented on Lilly's post for the thing she was doing that day, and she even comments back. Little did I know the slandering had already begun....ouch.


After hearing all the "wonderful" things she said about us, I was sick to my stomach. This is why I don't hang out with new people. This is why I only associate with the same group of people. You let one person in, one time, and this is what they do. I deleted her from everything I could. I was hurt. She also told people she wouldn't be paying me back...because she bought ALL my drinks at Syndicate that night....yeah...not so much. But thanks for the two $6 cherry vodka sours....they cancel out the two $6 shots of tequila ya drank. thanks :)



I know if you're reading this right now, you're probably thinking how immature I am....and you're kinda right...but at what point do I quit sitting in the shadows, listening to all these horrible things this girl is saying about me and my family? I can not tell you how many people have told me 300 different versions of this same story...it really sickens me. Did you know that I'm currently cheating on my husband with Christina!?! HAHAHAH! I am not a lesbian...nor am I bi. But thanks for asking...lol. I am not a racist either. I've lost many a friend over that issue...I refuse to be lumped into a category with people like that. My Daddy always called it guilt by association.


And if you're wondering about the money from dinner? Every person paid me back, except one. And I'll give you one guess of who that one person was....yep...Lilly. But no need to fear...I told her I had no qualms about getting my $54 through small claims court...and I didn't have any problems...lol. I went through the proper procedures and she sent me my $54. I don't know about your family, but in mine, that's a lot of money....and that's not really my money, that's my hubby's money...you mess with the bull...you get the horns...HA!


So anywho---I was hesitant about putting this mess up on my blog, but I figured if nothing else, it'll make me feel better. And if you don't like me, please commence to hate. Because haters ain't nothing but jealous. I live my life to the best of my abilities...and I don't really know how some people sleep at night knowing the things that they say and do can effect others around them in such a way.


I'm sleeping at night...are you?


p.s. the remove from friends link on facebook is in the left column of my profile...please click if need be!


.......and here it is folks! please feel free to copy and paste my blog link and send it to your friends! HAHAH! If you can't tell...we're both laughing our asses off...both of the hubby's thought the pic was much more amusing then anything else...LOL....I'm not so good with the sexy sexy...lol...Now I'm sure she'll probably say that we did "more" after this...but we didn't. I let go of the stem, Christina ate the cherry and then threw the stem into my cup...then Lilly grabbed it, threw it in her mouth and made a knot out of it, then threw it back in my cup...lol...I'm not the type of drunk that forgets things...I don't EVER drink that much... ;)



Thanks for reading...happy gossiping.

3 comments:

babyahlgrim said...

You whores!! hahahaha Oh man I got a good laugh out of how dumb people can be!! Kinda bummed though you aren't gonna be hanging out with new people. I think I wanna join this debauchery.... not the drama part, the fun drinking part!! hahaha

MissBillie said...

Well my darling Jillian, you are welcome anytime!!! I know...you can't trust us whores! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for your comment!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! HAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a night that was!!! One I know I will never forget!! and its not because I was sobor I will juast never forget! LOL