Welcome to my weight loss journey! I was sleeved on 6/6/11
Went in for tummy tuck and breast reduction 12/11/12


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Merry Christmas Daddy!

This is probably the tackiest blanket ever! HAHA! But I know my Daddy is gonna looooove it! I even outlined the fish and lure for him.....oh he's gonna loooooove it!


I also made this scrabble board for my In-Laws....let's hope they don't read my blog....but I'm sick of sitting on these pictures! You can't really see the words........I should take a different pic....but anywho---it has all their names and the grandkids and then at the bottom I spelled out live, love, and laugh. They look all jumbled.....On the piece holder thingy, I put McMahan Family! It turned out perfect!



I'm in the process of making my mom a kick ass paisley purse, and I have a few more things up my sleeve for Christmas! We celebrate Christmas around Thanksgiving with our families when we're back home.....so these will be delivered then! In other news I got my new Singer Futura CE-350!!! It kicks some serious ass....this is the first try at embroidery...it's definately going to be a learning experience....but oh soooo worth it!

Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I'll be back in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Christina Marie said...

I LOVE it all! especially that blanket!